Re: Felt and Carpet

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Felt and Carpet
From: Mark Riddle <dunamis6@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:50:40 -0500
Adam,
This article deals with carpeting for the TR4, but in this case is great
for the 6 also. This is the one that I used on my 6 last year, very
helpful.

http://www.geocities.com/michelotti_tr/interior.html

As for the plastic "shield" inside the door, if you are referring to the
rain "screen", it is very essential. It prevents water from soaking the
back of the door panel and damaging it. I think there is a good
illustration of this in the TRF catalog (not sure though). There should
be a large piece on the bottom of the window (moves with the window), and
two fixed pieces (one at the front and one at the back of the door ) that
overlap the larger piece.

HTH,

Mark Riddle
''72 TR6