Re: Felt and Carpet

To: 6pack list <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Felt and Carpet
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:00:13 -0500
Adam,

I wouldn't do that. The rain curtains inside the door direct the water to
the drain holes in the bottom of the door. If you apply the plastic to the
outside of the door assembly, the water will run down the inside of the
panel and under the carpet.

When I rebuilt my doors, I glued the heavy duty plastic to the bottom of the
window, the front inside, and rear inside of the door shell. It was a pain,
but the water now goes where it should.

Peter
'68 TR250