Re: Re: Front Brakes

To: <trinitygadget@alltel.net>, Bob Rothstein <rgrothstein@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Front Brakes
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 19:15:16 +0000
I thought about the drilled for my 6, but decided on the basic rotors. I know
dilled and slotted is supposed to be good, especially with cooling, but without
heating my brakes past the boiling point of the pads and the brake fluid, I'll
really never know. I'm sure race prepared cars will need these too. Along with
tripple SU's and beefy tires.

BTW-Some day I would like to make or buy ar at least drive a race prepared TR6,
but for now, my DIY home restoration was just what I needed.And it's what I got.

--
Gene
genehart@att.net

-------------- Original message from <trinitygadget@alltel.net>: --------------