RE: TR6 Door Panel Removal

To: vance.navarrette@intel.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 Door Panel Removal
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:49:25 -0400
Vance,

Well, I went out & got very lucky.  I popped the bottom clips out & they did
tear anything.  The parking pass was just waiting to come out.  It did NOT
fall into the door, but it could happen I suppose.  When I installed the
panels, I didn't think to check to make sure the pockets were sealed.  I'm
guessing they weren't stapled, but I'm not going to tempt fate again!

Let that be a lesson!  Check the door pockets prior to installation!

Thanks everyone,

Todd