RE: Strange EBay Practice/worldcarz

To: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Strange EBay Practice/worldcarz
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:44:33 -0700
        Folks:

        This kind of information is useful, but I wanted to pass on my
experience with
worldcarz on eBay. I purchased a factory hardtop in the correct color =:-) ,
from this guy.
        The experience was by the book, with the sole exception that he did not
accept
Discover credit cards, and did not accept PayPal. A minor issue at worst, and
certainly
well within the range of "normal" behavior. I was happy with my dealings with
him, but
I did not ask any questions prior to bidding. The final price was very
reasonable, too.
        By the way, he shipped immediately, the packaging was superb (it was a
shame to
tear the crate apart to get the hardtop out) and the merchandise was as
promised, although
there was enough grime on it to plant potatoes. Gads, was it filthy.
        Just wanted people not to be afraid of dealing with the man, even
though he seems
to be a bit cantankerous.

        Cheers,

        Vance