Re: Hazard Follies - Part 3

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hazard Follies - Part 3
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 08:08:47 EDT
Dave,
I probably mis-communicated originally... turn signals do NOT work with
ignition off - which should be proper.  My Hazard Flashers work in this config.

When I reconnected the voltage stabilizer I got them to work as well with
ignition on.  So, I have a turn signal problem it appears - except the the
HAZARD
flasher doesn't flash with ignition ON, just lights all four lamps solid. I
believe my next step (after once again checking all connections) is to create a
jumper to bypass the hazard switch to check the turn signal wiring.  I keep
feeling like this is some simple thing I haven't reconnected, or like you say
wired the switch wrong, but I believe I've checked multiple times.

Thanks for the suggestions

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR 6