"trafficator" problem

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: "trafficator" problem
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 08:10:01 EDT
Ok electric Gurus,
Help me out if you can.  My right front flasher won't come on when I use the
turn signal.  The left side of the car works fine. When I try the right, the
green "trafficator" light glows green, but does not flash.  The rear indicator
light is on, but the front does not come on at all.  The light does come on
with parking/driving lights, so I know the bulb is OK.  The right front also
does not work when the 4-ways are on.  Any ideas where the problem might be.  I
checked all the connections and they are fine.  I did spray some silicone lube
behind the steering wheel a while back to correct a squeak.
Joe Davis