Re: "trafficator" problem

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "trafficator" problem
From: Mark Riddle <dunamis6@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 08:41:25 -0400
Joe,
Check the bulbs. The bulb should have two filaments, one for the parking
function, and one (brighter-if you can say that for Lucas electricals)
for the turn signal/flasher function.
It is normal if you have a bad bulb, for all but the bad bulb to "flash"
with the "hazards" on, also normal for the turn signal to not "flash"
when there is a bulb "burned out".
You could have a problem with the wires to the "brighter" filament
itself, but my bet is you have a bad bulb.

Hope that helps you track it down,

Mark Riddle
"72 TR6
Asheville NC