Re: TR 250 Hoses

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR 250 Hoses
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 07:18:57 -0400
I still have some of my original yellow striped hoses. I was going to
try to clean them up and reuse them, but was advised not to do that, and
a couple got cut when the engine was dismantled when I wasn't looking
:-)  As I remember them as new, I agree with Kai, they were bright
yellow. Mine are dirty and faded now.

Never thought of making some, but I might like to give it a try. Might
be faster than waiting for the green ones from TRF -- 6 months or so and
counting.

Don Malling