Rear shock oil

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear shock oil
From: "TR6 Triumph" <tr6_1969@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 02:25:14 +0000
Hi All,

About 15 years ago (OK, maybe 20) I bought a 32 oz. container of Lever Shock
Oil from TRF.  I think it is Armstrong brand (I'm not at my car/garage right
now).  I've never opened it yet, as my car sat for 17 years.  Maybe TRF
stills sells it.

Like any hydraulic shock valve, viscosity is the key factor in the fluid.
Motorcycle shops sells various weights and I imagine that you can mix them
to get in-between weights, to customize the actuation of the shock.

Have fun,
Dave Herbert