RE: TR250/4A side markers

To: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Subject: RE: TR250/4A side markers
From: "David J Stauffacher" <dstauffa@csc.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 07:35:19 -0800
Peter is correct.  On non-North American cars the "side markers" are
repeaters - i.e., they flash along with the other indicators.

David J. Stauffacher
1970 TR6 - Home Market version.

                      Peter Zaborski

                      <plz                     To:      "6 Pack (E-mail)"
<6pack@autox.team.net>
                      @shaw.ca>                cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: RE: TR250/4A side
markers
                      owner-6pack

                      01/12/2003 08:49

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to Peter

                      Zaborski

I'm sure someone with a non-North American spec car will jump in here to
confirm, but I believe on their cars the side lights do flash with the turn
signals. I think this is the law  (and has been for a while) in most
countries other than the US and Canada. Many of the current Euro imports
(Audi, VW, BMW, MB, Ferrari, Porsche, etc) have flashing side markers.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO