Re: TR250/4A side markers

To: "Andrew Packard" <apackard@triad.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: TR250/4A side markers
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 22:11:20 -0600
 I'm not sure about TR250 or 4's, but on the 6 the side markers only light
with the parking lights and don't flash, well not with the flashers that is
(Lucas you know). I don't see why the earlier TR's would be any different. If
in doubt, check the Bentley wiring diagrams.

Richard Seaton
69 TR6 CC24713L
Production Date 01/01/69