TR250/4A side markers

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR250/4A side markers
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 22:55:26 -0500
Electrical question:  When my turn signal is on, the front (directly underneath
H/L) and rear lights flash like they should, but the side marker lights do
nothing.  The side markers are on when the parking lights/headlights are on,
but never flash with the turn signal.  My hazard switch is non-existent, so I
don't what they're supposed to do when that is on.  Is my car correct or do I
have a DPO issue to fix?  I thought I remembered that one of the purposes for
adding side marker lights was to allow vehicles from the side to see signals.
The fact that my side markers don't blink doesn't seem consistent.
Andy
CD6521L