Re: possible engine swap for TR6

To: "Ed McGuirk" <emcguirk@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: possible engine swap for TR6
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 06:41:21 -0400
There's nothing wrong with superchargers, but you should take a ride in
my 944 turbo before you decide that turbo's are not an option........
it's both smooth and manageable. Proper turbo sizing and a good boost
controller can take the spike out of the power.

BTW it is 215 HP from 2.5 liters, has over 100,000 miles on the original
turbo and still runs like brand new. Very reliable car, too.

Jim