Re: Rocker Shaft Oil Plugs & Front Crank shims.

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Rocker Shaft Oil Plugs & Front Crank shims.
From: "R Yahne" <yahs@povn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:58:09 -0800
Thanks for the reply Dick T.
In this case the condition is affecting the alignment. Distortion of the
shims is causing these to act like small springs preventing proper
alignment. I should be able to remove this using dremmel with little trouble
as this is not an oil seal surface. I wanted to know if anyone experienced a
similar condition on another crank. I did call Moss and received
recommendations regarding the installation of the plugs.

Thanks for the help.

Dick Y.
74 TR6