RE: Buy/rbld. brake mast cyl?

To: six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Buy/rbld. brake mast cyl?
From: Dale <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:23:14 -0800 (PST)
List

To go along with what Peter has said, I to had
Apple re-do my MC.  Before it was done they
called me. Told me that I had the option of the
brass, which they were having a problem with the
step, or stainless steel.  I went with the SS. My
car is not yet finished but it does have brakes.

I was happy with the service I received from
them.

Dale