Re: Suspension bushings & springs

To: Jltr6@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Suspension bushings & springs
From: "Cris Hemingway" <cris_tr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:01:13 -0700
I just saw this posting and wanted to share my experience.  I have just
completed a conversion of the rear shocks to the KYB tube shocks (TRF kit),
installed new stock shocks on the front (they were the original shocks I
replaced after 26 years!), and added a set of Moss competition springs to
the rear, and what a difference!  The ride height stayed the same, but the
typical "squat" under acceleration is virtually gone, and it handles the
slalom course like a completely different car.  Much better on the highway
too.   All parts took less than 3 hours to install and well worth the
effort.

Hope this helps you decide.

Cris Hemingway
'76 TR6