RE: Engine bay paint and detailing

To: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>, <6Pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Engine bay paint and detailing
From: "Dave Brackin" <dbrackin@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:48:56 -0400
...he removed the little clips that held the brake lines so that he could
clean beneath them, then the lines themselves.  "Those little number plates
sure would look good polished", he thought.  "How about rebuilding the
master cylinder since the brake lines are disconnected?  now would be the
perfect time"....without even realizing it Walt had both feet firmly on the
slippery slope....be careful.

Dave (BTDT)