Re: Triple Webers

To: "Glen Johnson" <glen@littledevil.com.au>
Subject: Re: Triple Webers
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 07:19:59 -0700
Hi Glen,

You asked:  Why aren't people on this list considering switching to PI
equipment?

Good question!

I'm running a stock PI system on my TR6 and I'm so happy with it that you
couldn't get me to swap it out for any other setup!  I got over 4,000 miles
on the car since I had the PI rebuilt and haven't had a bit of trouble.
Setup was pretty damn simple - either it works or doesn't!  No fiddling
with jets, sensors, ect.
Performance wise, it's more that plenty for the normal street driving I do
here in California.

I'm totally convinced PI is the only way to go!

My .02 worth..........

Dave Stauffacher
Ramona, Ca
1970 TR6 PI CP51649