Re: Triple Webers

To: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>, "Ryan Miles" <rjhmile@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Triple Webers
From: "mitch" <tristatelining@isoc.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 22:13:54 -0400
I've never had Webers but have had a few friends that have and got rid of
them.
What i'm doing is putting TR4 Strombergs on mine. Noone ever talks about
that for some reason. They're 175's. Not 175 cd or cd-2 or cd-2s. They have
no emission bullcrap and you can change needles as needed. Noone ever talks
about them, strange.  My setup will cost me under $100. and is adjustable.
Why go with webers?