Re: A type O/D

To: "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>,
Subject: Re: A type O/D
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 23:06:20 -0400
> Also, I was unable to figure out a good way to mount the drill,
> and my time is far too valuable to stand there and hold it for a
> couple hours.
>
> Nelson

Agreed Nelson, not only does it take a lot of time to hold it for long
periods it also turns your forearms into mush!  I built a wooden cradle
which holds the drill in and upside down position (handle up), but obviously
it still rotates the same direction.  Since there isn't a great deal of load
being put on the drill, it shouldn't have much of a problem running for
sustained periods of time this way.

Kai