Re: Clutch confusion

To: jamdav@woodward.com
Subject: Re: Clutch confusion
From: tr6nut@telocity.com
Date: 3 Jan 2001 08:46:37 -0800
Here's my 2 cents,

You can either buy the parts for the "magic clutch" separately on your own
(Sachs pressure plate, toyota landcruiser throwout bearing) or you can purchase
the kit from BPNW. Either way you'll spend less than the $$ that TRF charges.
The bushes press out fairly easily.  I used the hardened fork pin AND
crossdrilled the fork so I could add a second grade 8 bolt as "insurance"

Hugh Barber
'73 TR6
Hollister, CA