Clutch Hydraulics

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Hydraulics
From: RETWIZBANG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 11:34:47 EST
When there's trouble the lurkers come out!  Long time reader, seldom
contributor here.  I have a very small puddle (drippings) of hydraulic fluid
on my rubber floor mat under the clutch peddle.  Would this indicate a
"simple" master cylinder rebuild (i.e. Bentley Master Cylinder Overhaul -
33.20.07)?  I rebuilt the brakes master cyl. a couple thousand miles ago
along with a light honing and so far good luck.  Should I expect to do the
same with the clutch?  Any words of wisdom will be appreciated?  Thanks.

Rich Townsend
Manassas, VA
75 TR6
69 MGB