Re: no heat

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net
Subject: Re: no heat
From: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:08:15 EST
Dick,    Boy do I feel stupid.  I really appreciate your insights and
suggestions. I guess I should stick to my Harley, but then I need to vent now
and then by working on the TR6.  I already have Bently's manual....used it
extensively when replacing my dashpad.  I also looked at it for answers to
this heating problem, but the exploded views at times fall short in
portraying a complete picture of the area one needs to examine....at this for
this novice they do.  By the way, I am crawling under the dash to check the
connections of my cold air hoses, as no cold air blows out of either
swiveling vent when the car is moving or when the blower is on. I have a real
jungle of hoses under the dash due to the air conditioner.  I think I will
drop bread crumbs as I go so I will know my way back home.    Thanks again
Dick.                                       Bob