no heat

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: no heat
From: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 13:02:24 EST
Anyone out there have any opinion on the cause of my current problem with my
741/2  TR6 ?  I pull the heater control knob all the way out and still no
heat.  I have plenty of coolant/anti-freeze, and the car is warmed up.  I
notice that I have a small leak where my hose (heater feed) is located.  I
attempted to tighten the clamp there, but it still leaks when I turn on the
heater.  Do you think that the heater valve is stuck or faulty?  Suggestions?

                                                      RedTriumphTR6@aol.com
(Bob Pierson)