Re: no heat

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net
Subject: Re: no heat
From: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:29:46 EST
Thanks, Dick.  Your analysis was most appreciated.  By the way, is it hard to
inspect that heater flap?  I hope that I do not need to remove the glove box,
wood facia etc., as that is a job I have done already(along with the
windscreen) and I did not have fun, given the fact that I am 6'1", 250#, and
have large hands.  Really a challenge when fumbling behind the metal facia
connecting wires and loosening nuts. Maybe all I have to do is remove a
kidney pad for the inspection?                 Bob  (rainy and 45 degrees
today)