tvr

RE: TVR upright upgrade

To: "'Rikrock@aol.com'" <Rikrock@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TVR upright upgrade
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:22:38 -0700
Rich, thanks for your thoughts on this. Converting the uprights sounds likes
like a bear. Anybody else have any ideas on modifications?

I think having the uprights crack tested is a good idea, particularly after
the car has been purchased, sat unused for some time, or hit a curb.

Stephen

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///