tvr

door window frames wanted

To: "tvr list" <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: door window frames wanted
From: "Clark" <grantura@agate.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:32:18 -0500
I am finishing up on a 1962 Grantura Mark III that I will be time-trialing
with this summer. It has always been a race car... was in a preliminary race
at the first Can-Am race at St. Jovitte...

By the time I got the car it had been rolled several times, and had no top
 but only 3,900 hard, hard miles) As a result it did not have any door
windows and the aluminum channels that they ride in. I am planning on just
using a window net for racing, but wondered if anyone out there has any of
the Door Window Channels that they would part with?

If so please contact me.... If you know of any one who might have such
items, please let me know...

Amazing amount of chatter on this list considering the small number of cars
that TVR has produced...

I see the  light weight TVRs  that Mark Donahue may or may not have driven
are reaching "urban legend" status in cyberspace now... Heck, the things are
so common up here in Maine, I hardly know a TVR guy that doesn't suspect
that he owns at least one !!!

Randy Clark
59 TR3, 80 TR7dhc, 62 TVR vintage racer, 46 Hilgass Midget,
92 Shelby  Can-Am sports racer, 94 Corrado

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///