tvr

RE: Tire Sizes

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tire Sizes
From: "Hancock, Ashley P" <aph9484@GlaxoWellcome.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:45:56 +0100
For what its worth here's my understanding of John's comments -  wide grippy
tyres put a greater stress on the suspension especially in low speed
manoeuvring situations - we all know about the fragility of the uprights
etc!
My own gut feeling is that 205 section tyres are way too wide for everyday
street use especially on the stock rims.

Regards..

Ash

Ashley Hancock
Discovery Chemistry 4