tvr

Re: Tire Sizes

To: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>,
Subject: Re: Tire Sizes
From: BobTescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 07:11:37 -0400
Stephen and Others;
I am the one who chose the 195/65x15 Continentals for my standard 15" x 5 1/2"
TVR wheels. I chose the size because it approximates the 165x15 size, in a more
readily available modern tire. The last time I checked a chart, and that was
some time ago, a 165x15 was about 25.5" tall and the 195 was just a tad shorter
than the 165. I bought them from the Tire Rack- mail order. My original tires
were Pirelli Cinturatos, one of which I'm keeping for the spare.

My car is also a 72, an M chassis Vixen, one of what is referred to as the
"transition" car.

Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net
Chassis 2311 T