tvr

weber

To: tvr@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: weber
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 09:22:03 -0400
You might check with Hayes Harris, in Florida, on getting a pair of weber
carbs.  Hayes is a straight ahead approachable dealer, specializing in
Lotus, Healey and TVR.  A friend picked up a set of webers, including
intake manifold, for the x-flow kent in his super 7, at a very reasonable
price.  You can contact him by email at hharris07@aol.com.  I'm sorry that
I don't have his telephone number with me.  He responds fairly quickly to
email inquiries.  He could be helpful to you for many parts needs
pertaining to your 1600.  I've delt with him and am glad to pass the word
along...

Cheers,
Will Zehring