tvr

Re: weber

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>
Subject: Re: weber
From: Rolf Beuttenmuller <rolf@star.inst.bnl.gov>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 10:19:11 -0400
Good morning all;
I am slowly getting my chassis back together and have discovered that my left
front upright has the trunnion threads going the wrong way. i.e. they are
right handed instead of left. anyone out there have a spare they might want to
get rid of.? I have a 1970 Vixen S2 LVX16984.

I will try Dave Bean if no-one has one.

--
Rolf Beuttenmuller
Brookhaven National Laboratory