tvr

Re:Discussion activity

To: Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca
Subject: Re:Discussion activity
From: GRIFF65@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:00:18 EDT
Stephen, I haven't been in on the group for very long but from what I've seen
there is not a tremendous amount of discussion on any particular model of TVR.
Seems more like a source for answers if someone has a specific question or
problem with whatever they happen to be working on. Sure can be nice to get
some different answers and opinions quickly when they're needed. Being new to
this "on line "stuff, I don't know of any other "mailing lists" dedicated to
TVRs. I was kind of hoping this one would get more activity but I suppose
everyone is spending their time wrenching on their cars.
Dave