Re: [TR] Unidentified LBC

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Unidentified LBC
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 01:28:45 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/06 6:13:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dkspence@telus.net writes:

<< Michael
   I believe what you have is a concept or advertising drawing for
 the  Healy Sportsmobile.

Wow, I'd say we have a winner.  The flat screen, hood shut line, side body
line look the same.

The drawing has what looks to be semaphore turn signals in the doors, what
was the last year these were used ( if ever ) ?  The mystery of the plate #
still stands, we need to determine if this was a factory picture or a art
students
work.

I'd still like to hear what Classic and Sports Car has to say.  They seem to
have good connections to the old car world and are staffed by real enthusiasts
rather than disinterested writers.  If they are soon to do a piece on this
car, a original drawing would make for a more interesting article.

How did everyone come up with their guesses?  While looking for the magazine
address, I came across a road test of the Singer that sort of looked the same.

Harold

===     http://www.vtr.org