Re: [TR] Trunk seal/door seal

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Trunk seal/door seal
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:19:36 -0400
Hello Peter,
Since I sent the post, I guess I should respond. First, take off the flame
suit. After reviewing my post, I can very easily see why you would respond
the way you did. I couldn't have worded it in a worse way. I missed my
intent by a mile. Secondly, if I had a problem, I would deal directly with
Moss as I have in the past. And you are correct, you (Moss) responded well
when I had a problem. Here's my intended meaning. After cutting, gluing,
re-gluing, (glue everywhere), there is no way Moss would take back this
mess! :o(  With all the other items I have purchased to seal the car, I
could only hope I have better luck with the rest, because if not, there is
no way Moss would take back the mess that will be coming. It was my trusty
work that caused 95% of the problem. So, if you correctly sensed an attack,
(as I did after a re-read) please accept my apologies. However, on a more
positive note, I agree with Randall that this communication can strengthen
our hobby. Example in point, (as discussed off list with others), a brief
instruction sheet on the proper application of a seal/gasket would go very
far in helping the untrained in different aspects of restoration. So, before
I get fried, my sincere apologies and thanks for following all our posts.
Alex Manzo
BIG TIME Moss customer
72 TR6 Restored
59 TR3A Restored