RE: Parts Stores== Slightly off topic===

To: "Stewart, Scot \(GEAE\)" <Scot.Stewart@ae.ge.com>, "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Parts Stores== Slightly off topic===
From: Tommy Thompson <segerguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
I've stopped using those "Chain" stores altogether.  I have
found a very nice little independant parts store nearby.
When the owner of the store helps you out, you know he
personally has something at stake in the transaction.  I
also like the fact that usually there is not a long waiting
line to checkout!  You might end up paying a few cents more
for the item, but the service and the knowledge of the
counter people are well worth it!

Tommy Thompson
73 TR6 CF1892U  (Still in the Beauty Shop)

=====
Tommy Thompson (Segerguy@yahoo.com)
http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?sectionID=111014&vehicleID=10