Mosport

To: wallaces@superaje.com, Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA
Subject: Mosport
From: "Dennis N Culligan" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:07:59 -0400 +SPRs MIAS5EXFG4, MIAS5AUFPV and DHAG4Y6R7W, MATTEST |November 8th, 2002) at 06/18/2003 01:10:51 PM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
   I too am planning to go Mosport next week.  It appears that since
our racing brethren from across the pond decided not to come, the
event has been scaled back quite a bit.  The trackside bar-b-q that
was slated for Sunday has been cancelled, and the entries list is
not quite as robust as it was initially.
   The "Show & Shine" and parade lap scheduled for Sunday are
still on - contact Ron Wanless (ronwanless@sympatico.ca) at
Mosport for more info.
    I'll be in my Tahiti Blue TR6 with a list decal on the windshield-
see you there.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH