Re: Parts Stores== Slightly off topic===

To: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Subject: Re: Parts Stores== Slightly off topic===
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:57:44 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h5IHxNBd023651
Message text written by "Jim Muller"
>On the other
hand, I had a guy hand my credit card back to me with a smirk saying
that their system rejected it, and then later I called Capital One to
find out why the rejection and learned that their records showed no
request for approval at that time, indicating that the dweeb had
swiped it incompletely through the card reader.  It seems to be hit
or miss whether the sales droid is intelligent.<

Jim, they won't volunteer this information but they can type all the
information into the terminal. Of course this is a bit more work than
swiping it.

Dave