Re: Re: FW: what, no more SUV bashing??

To: Jim Muller <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: FW: what, no more SUV bashing??
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:33:17 -0500 (EST)
> Dave wrote:
> "Four Wheel Drive only means you get stuck in more remote places."

Bearing in mind, of course, that everyone has 4-wheel stop.  Which
means that 4-wheel drive vehicles have no more stopping power than
anyone else!  They can accelerate faster in snow but then what??
They end up in a snow bank sooner!

Still, as I am stuck here in Phila - still- with little to do but watch the
news, I found it interesting that the "autorities" were asking everyone to stay
home but were still requesting people with SUV's with 4 wheel drive to
volunteer to bring doctors and nurses to work and to ferry dialysis patients
for treatments.