Re: what, no more SUV bashing??

To: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Subject: Re: what, no more SUV bashing??
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:39:13 -0500
Cc: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Kevin:
Maybe they can be smug  3 or 4 days a year that they actually need the
4WD!  My  Ranger 2WD is getting around just fine.
I likes watching the evening news and checking out the car crash footage
when the weather is like this. I'll bet dollars to donuts that 90% of
the carnage will involve SUV's. You go good with 4WD-you ain't gonna
stop any better!
Rant mode off.

Paul Burr
Sitting at home with my laptop, watching a beautiful blizzard in the
back yard.