Re: $3 gallon gas (delete if you're offended by general automotive to

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: $3 gallon gas (delete if you're offended by general automotive topics)
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:27:11 -0000
Hi Folks
I live on the Isle of Wight, and there are loads of them, bull bars and all!

> They're everywhere.... the British roads are full of those and off-roaders
which will never see a dirt track.

No they are all on the bloody school run and the furthest they get off road
is crossing the pavement (sidewalk) to their drives. Really don't think they
will ever meet a bull! What really digs is they usually have a dippy mom and
one dippier kid on board, all the big families are crammed in to old Volvo's
and Peugeot's, the type with the extra row of seats! Any one going off road
(farmers, loads of those locally too), has either a beat up Landrover or
Subaru!

Graham