RE: $3 Gallon gas & TR4 Coolant bypass circuit 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: $3 Gallon gas & TR4 Coolant bypass circuit 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h1CM5WCL024438
From: "Andy Taylor" <ataylor@mail.hrca.harvard.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:05:50 -0500
Though I'm usually just a lurker on the list, I just have to say I have found
these recent geopolitical back and forths entertaining. However, IMHO, the
Hindenburg, Cafe standards, blowing Iraq to smithereens, pristine Alaskan
wilderness, and blah blah blah (as someone put it) are not nearly as
informative, nor as interesting as the discussion about the TR4 thermostat.

Back to lurking,

Andy Taylor
Boston
'62 TR4 CT16725LO