New Stag

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: New Stag
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:18:28 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Randall Young"
>Hi all :

Well, it's official, I'm the proud owner of a 1971 Triumph Stag, commission
T1611LD (I think) with the original engine and 4-sp manual transmission.
Needs lots of attention, but it made the 70 mile trip home under it's own
power !  (We won't talk about the fact it was raining, and the lights and
wipers don't work.)

Anyway, it seems the 'Big 3' don't carry much in the way of Stag parts.
Does anyone have any suggestions for parts vendors, either in or out of the
US ?  Anyone know if S.N.G. Barrat is still in business ?
<

Boy, you don't know when to quit, do you?  Congratulations.  Does the 4
speed have overdrive?  I've been told that that combination is quite rare
(but is the same stuff found in TR6's).  There is a Stag list (if you don't
already subscribe to enough lists).  Send an E-mail to:

majordomo@digest.net

Congrats.

Dave