I have a small bone to chew with the list

To: "INTERNET:Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca" <Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca>
Subject: I have a small bone to chew with the list
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 14:19:23 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca
>On Sunday I posted a question about the driveline vibration in my car that
occurred after I swapped diffs.   I have been under-whelmed by the quantity
of

OK Aribert, I don't know much about Spitfires but I just did some quick
calculations and when you are driving at 70 with the 4.11 differential the
shaft is spinning as fast as it is when you drive 88 with the 3.27 diff.  I
think your first deduction is correct.

In one of his issues of Triumph over Triumph, Paul Richardson talks about
one of his first jobs balancing the drive shafts of the then new Hearlds
using hose clamps.  If you have already had your driveshaft balanced yo may
have some run-out in your mating flanges.

Not much help, I'm afraid.

Dave