Re: I have a small bone to chew with the list

To: Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I have a small bone to chew with the list
From: "Hugh Barber"<trnut@cwnet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 08:29:53 PDT
Aribert,

I cannot speak for anyone else on this list but myself.  The reason that I did
not post an answer or suggestion to solve your problem was that I did not have
one.  You need to understand that your GT6 is a rather unique beast (I know
because I used to have one).  Some problems/conditions that may manifest
themselves
in a GT6 just don't happen in Spitfires or the "larger" TRs.  Rest assured that
if, in the future, you have a question that I have an answer for, I will gladly
post it.

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6