RE: stereo question

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: stereo question
From: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:21:15 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
John :

If you are real lucky, you will wind up with about 35 watts of real power
<g>  Amplifier ratings are one of the biggest lies around !

Seriously, you get only the power produced by the external amp, unless you
also have speakers connected to the radio's power outputs.  It takes a very
special amplifier design on both sides to be able to strap amplifiers
together for combined power output (and even then it can cause problems).

Randall