RE: J Type OD Compatibility

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: J Type OD Compatibility
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:39:25 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"

Thanks to all that replied so quickly.  I sent you all an
individual thank you. Must be a lot of guys checking the list at
work.

I am always on the lookout for a OD gearbox for my car and close
enough to make buying it practical.  But the opinion is that
although possible... it is a difficult swap. Based on the good
advice...Looks like I should pass on the J and wait for an
A-type.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site