Message to Patrick Bitton

Subject: Message to Patrick Bitton
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:39:06 -0500
Sorry to bomb the list with this but I keep getting everything I send to
Patrick bounced back

Patrick,

I hope this goes through, my last three tries in the past two days have
bounced back, I guess I will trie to send a new message instead of a
reply.

I hadn't sent the part because I wasn't sure if you had still wanted it
since I hadn't heard back from you after my last message - I'm sorry, I
guess I wasn't real clear when I wrote the message.  Anyway, since I
know you still want it I had my wife mail it today.  She sent it air
mail via the US Postal Service.  Shipping was $7.44 so your total cost
is $27.44 US.  My address is:

Kevin Brown
10502 Highway U
Odessa, MO  64076