Re: Fuse problems

To: ralphjannelli <ralph.jannelli@cwix.com>
Subject: Re: Fuse problems
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@yadtel.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 19:50:36 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ralph,

It's possible that you didn't have a overcurrent but had a bad connection
on the fuse causing it to overheat and finally loose connection at the end
due to loss of the solder.  I had one melt part of the plastic holder
assembly due to a high current and poor connection that wasn't enough to
blow the fuse.

Is the A/C still holding up since we converted it to R134?

See you in Maine

Joe worsley
80 TR8
Advance, NC