Local Car Shows

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Local Car Shows
From: "Stephen P." <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 09:01:20 PDT
For anyone interested in the Wheaton, Illinois Classic Car Show held Fridays
from 7pm to 9pm, scheduled to feature British cars on July 16,1999, here are
some directions:

The show is held in downtown Wheaton on the northside of the railroad
tracks.  The downtown Wheaton area is located about 3/4 mile north of
Roosevelt Road (Route 38) and about 1/2 mile west of Naperville Road.  If
you are not from the area,  take I294 to I88 westbound, exit at Naperville
Road and turn north (left turn), go to Roosevelt Road (I'd guess about two
or three miles) and turn left(westbound) to Main Street (first stoplight),
turn right about 3/4 mile and you've reached Downtown Wheaton.  There are
probably more direct expressway routes depending on where you live, but this
should you a good sense of direction.

Hope this helps, and I hope to see you there.

Regards,